The WCDA is seeking a graduate student representative to join our executive board! This is an excellent opportunity for a student interested in career development to gain leadership experience, network with professionals, and contribute to the future of the career development field.
Student Representative: appointed (2 year term)
- Representative will be currently enrolled in a counseling or counseling related graduate program
- The student representative will work with the executive board to help ensure that WCDA as an organization meets students’ needs and help identify new programs that would benefit students in the field of career counseling.
- The student representative will serve as an ex-officio representative on the WCDA executive board.
- Participate and support events planned by WCDA.
- Promote graduate student participation in WCDA events.
- Engage in quarterly meetings with board members.
To apply or find out more information, email your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.